An Entrepreneur Empowerment Program
The Game of Business is a 1-year coaching program for entrepreneurs/businessman, with 15 contacts /learning/ upgradations /sessions covering critical aspects of their business.
TGOB is structured around four pillars that guarantee sustained growth. These are :
Coaching - TGOB is a 1-year coaching program for entrepreneurs/businessman, with 15 contact sessions covering critical aspects of their business. Through this program, entrepreneurs/businessman will gain insights and skills to develop an entrepreneurial thought process and take their organization to the next level.
Business Process Implementation Services (Review) - In TGOB, we simply do not focus on classroom training but a strong emphasis is given on implementation. Review consultants will visit you once every month in your organization, 10 times during the duration of the program to assist you in implementation.
Group Review meets (GRM) - Takes place once every month, 10 times in a year where we do group review and discuss parallel growth opportunities through networking and business alliances with growth-oriented entrepreneurs.
Master Review Meet (MRM) - Takes place at the end of the program with the Master Coach and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to discuss the takeaways from the program, address individual challenges and set a pathway for the next 1 year.
1) Entrepreneur Decoded (Session 1) - it is all about understanding the qualities and habits that a successful entrepreneur should possess.
2) Entrepreneur to Enterprise (session 2) - This session is aimed towards challenging your fundamental understanding towards challenging your fundamental understanding of business.
3) Life Decoded (Session 3,4 & 5) - Business leadership starts with life leadership which is all about taking charge of your life and realizing the fact that you have limitless potential to make a positive impact in your life as well as in the people around you.
4) N-Vision (Session 6 & 7) - This is a two day intensive, thought-provoking, myth-shattering, an eye-opening module will shake you to your core as an Entrepreneur.
5) Master plan (Session 8) - An organizational vision without a strategic master plan is like embarking on a journey without any preparation.
6) Human Asset Management Services (Session 9) - Traditionally companies considered employees and team members as resources. However, resources are something which gets exhausted over a period of time.
7) Transformational Leadership (Session 10 &11) - This module aids you in understanding the difference and importance of different styles of leadership.
8) Money Matters (Session 12) - Finance is the backbone of a company and understanding it better aids in running the company in a more efficient manner.
9) Growth Osmosis (Session 13) - Building a culture in the organization is the single most important thing that an entrepreneur has to focus on a daily basis.
10) Selling Secrets (Session 14) - Sales is the most critical aspect of your organization and optimizing it is one of your primary responsibilities. This module aims at providing you with an in-depth understanding of sales being the wheels of an organization.
11) Marketing & Branding (Session 15) - This module will give you an insight into the critical factors which will aid you in creating a powerful brand image for yourself and your company.
A Business Program for Wopreneurs (Women Entrepreneurs)
Pankh is an initiative by Chrysalis towards empowering Wopreneurs (Women Entrepreneurs) and provides women entrepreneurs with practical business education, coaching, advising and networking. Through the program, participants will gain insight and skills in topics such as entrepreneurial mindset, vision planning, values & purpose identification, sales & marketing, finance, business & social etiquette and employee management and are supported by implementation in their businesses.
The world needs women entrepreneurs, and women entrepreneurs need all of us.
Pankh is a 32 session intervention with 12 contact/knowledge sessions, 10 implementation sessions and 10 peer review sessions. It is specifically designed for existing and aspiring Wopreneurs to help them identify and maximize their potential.
This is a 2-day nonresidential program aimed at helping the leaders to overcome the challenges they are facing in today's fast-moving world. The program focuses on getting work done out of people, retaining them in your organization for a long time, keeping the motivation and productivity high of subordinates. Influencing team members and subordinates to work or behave in sync with the companies' vision and mission.
An Entrepreneur always invests in his belief and one of the best investments an entrepreneur can do is to invest in the development of his team.
Only a few of the companies survive from all the millions of companies formed in a year. Sadly, entrepreneurs realize it at a very crucial stage when nothing can be saved. Some businesses vanish after an impressive start. When it comes to the failure of a business, the reasons are many but when it comes to growing/flourishing it the reasons are less and very clear.
The reason for most of the businesses to survive and then grow is that they have done a better planning. Their purpose is strong enough to drive them in hard times, their vision is big enough to allow them to expand on time and again and their values are clear enough to give their customer as well as employees a great experience.
Now the question is how to set the vision, how to identify the core values and how to discover what exactly is your organizations’ purpose. Chrysalis presents N-Vision, a two days residential program for entrepreneurs which focuses on-
Building a powerful Vision - You would never board a train without knowing its destination. How can you build your organization not knowing where it is heading?
Finding your Core Purpose - Every organization on this planet has a purpose to serve so does your organization. It is just a matter of discovering and working towards it.
Discovering your Core Values - When a storm comes, what happens to the tree with weak roots? It gets uprooted. A strong foundation is indispensable for a lasting future and enduring success.
Setting Goals - Working without goals is just working on something or towards nothing. Everybody is born the same but the difference comes in the way you are thought of after you. Our brain is conditioned to process continuously. What you feed to that is what it shall process. Having your goals in front of you opens you up to avenues you never knew existed and in the process you keep moving into the next orbit.
Make yourself attractive - As you grow, you would need more resources, more money and better skills. But without Vision, all this would be nothing but just a hazy view. Only when you know where you want to reach, you shall build resources which will help you achieve your dreams.
ALYGN - a one-day alignment session on core ideology, vision, a strategic sheet with your senior leadership
Many organizations focus on training employees to increase sales, provide better services, setting up processes and retaining the right talent but one thing which is the most important to achieve an organization's goals is “Team Alignment”. If the team is not aligned then significant gaps are often seen in team members when it comes to understanding their organization's top opportunities and top work priorities. A few of the team alignment issues are
Is your team also suffering from any of the above dysfunction and stopping you from achieving peak performance?
ALYGN will provide direction and focus to your team and help them build a plan of action that is in line with the organization’s goals.
TGOB has built in a synergy in the organization. Because of N-Vision what seemed to be an endless effort for me in the past six years was achieved in a single session. I am now in a position to align all my directors with the company's vision and further to share the same ideology.Mr. Pravin Biche | MD - Orbital
TGOB gave a lot of confidence and validated my beliefs and ideas. The sharings of participants helped in taking care of a lot of challenges. A positive outlook towards business became very strong.Ms. Anju Bansal | Director - Pie Bee
We believe that mentorship is very important. A mentor helps set guidelines in life which takes you to the next level of growth. Having a Guru like MG is a blessing. Life has become simpler and the mantra is “No postponement of life”. On the professional level the team has become more aligned and co-operative.Mr. Rahul & Mrs. Monika Dhad | Directors - Shivaji Technologies